Social data mining and analytics application
The application acquired and analyzed huge amounts of posts from different social media sources for clients to leverage customers' opinions of their products, and quickly react to events and trends.
- sophisticated filtering of posts supporting about 30+ criterias
- live streams of posts
- full-text search with complex keyword matching
- multi-scale geological aggregation
- machine learning for accurate analysis
- detailed profile of post authors
- automation rules generating alerts on sudden trend deviations
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Azure SQL, Azure Cloud Services, ElasticSearch, REST, JSON, VSTS, GIT, Puppet, Kibana, Logstash, check_mk
Smart home management system
Smart homes are becoming more and more popular, especially in North America. The goal was to provide a portal to end users to configure and monitor the states of their sensors and other control devices, define automation rules and generate device health reports.
- supporting 50+ different sensors and other control devices
- automation rules to trigger actions on alarms
- filterable event history of alarms and device health reports
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, REST, JSON, TestNG, Mockito, PowerMock
Payment gateway application
Being one of the largest payment gateway providers in the world, the system supported a large number of payment types, some with sophisticated settlement and refunding rules.
- 200+ supported payment types (credit cards, online transfers, etc.)
- flexible framework with fast support for new payment types
- high-performance settlement and refund processing
Technologies: Java, Oracle Database, Spring, Hibernate
Enterprise banking system
An enterprise banking system that managed customers' accounts along with their cashflow and associated permissions. The system also supported a wide variety of daily and monthly reports.
- account management
- client-specific extensions for savings accounts
- highly configurable and sophisticated reports
Technologies: Java, Oracle Database, Spring, JUnit
Library management and document delivery system
A centralized system managing all libraries of Hungary, their book collections and employees, and providing access to documents for end-users.
- flexible search for a given resource in all libraries
- resource request management and statistics
- library employee management
Technologies: Java, JPA/EclipseLink, AspectJ, Spring, JUnit